Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's a New Year

I've been gone because I went to a christian conference in San Diego for four days. After the conference I got really sick and have been sleeping like snorlax, haha! Here are some pics from the last few weeks that I didn't upload:

Ann got me a cuteee camera bag thing! I'm going to use it as a bag!


Messy hair on a rainy day w/ my bestie!


Ann's mom always makes me good food, LOVE!

At the conference!



My awesome group :)

BEST cough drops eva

Where my friends and I went to today, it was yuck.

Bad pic, but the only picture I had from today...

Today I hung out with my friends Allie, Ann, and Carolyn. I freaking love them. I love them because even if I fail life, they will still love me and support me. I love them because they reassure me about things I'm not so sure about. SIGHHH, I love my friends so much! Carolyn is going to study abroad in Paris until May, which is freaking awesome. Now that we are older we are so much more busier, but I'm glad I get time to talk to them sitting out on Ann's driveway like the good ol' days.

Any new years resolutions? No, I don't do them. lololol
Happy New Year!


No comments :

Post a Comment