Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cousin's Christmas Party Day


 
We were going to make some gingerbread cookies but realized we didn't have butter -.-

 


LOL at our poses and the outlet

Went to eat at Denny's because they had a special Hobbits menu, my sister loves the Hobbit!

The watch Esther gave me for my birthday present, thanks cuz!

The gift from my secret Santa! Love it! (My s.s. was Esther!)

We ended the day with watching This is 40 and was depressed about life after, you'll know what I mean if you watch it. The party was supposed to be an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party plus Secret Santa but the ugly sweater part didn't happen, maybe next year. Chill day though! Now I'm going to go watch some t.v. shows with my sister. This is why I love winter break! YAY!

Christmas lights = best Christmas photo shoot prop :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment