Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Weekend trip to Los Angeles, California

I left for LA with my friend Ann on Saturday and came back on the megabus on Monday. I had a really good time eating and going to places that I've wanted to visit in LA. Can't wait to visit again!

We got to LA around 4:30 and got to the beach just in time for the sunset







Shabu shabu at Boiling Point

Waited to eat at Boiling Point for 1.5 hrs, but it was really good

We bought a groupon for paddle boarding Sunday morning and had a good workout! 
Good thing we didn't drop our phones in the water!




At Lemonade for lunch! The guava limeade was good!

LACMA, the ultimate photography spot

The spot that Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman met for their date in No Strings Attached!



You can't take pictures in some parts of the LACMA, I got in trouble for this one. The man was practically yelling at me and then went on to give me a lecture about young people being on their phones all the time.


A house made from film



Ann's been to the LACMA a million times, so she made sure to take lots of tourist pictures of me!

Griffith Observatory


We got to Griffith just in time for our second sunset of the weekend. Ann chases sunsets all the time, haha.



Lastly, we ate at a Korean BBQ place called Road to Seoul

Then we met up with Ann's roommates and went to karaoke. I'm glad I finally got to visit Ann in LA and she was the best tour guide! Meeting her roommates was also very fun. California is very different all around, I love it! I was asking Ann if she had seen anyone famous in LA and then at Lacma we saw Max Greenfield (Schmidt from New Girl) with his daughter, haha!

Also, I really like the Megabus a lot better than Greyhound.

Pictures are from my Rebel T5i, my iphone 4 and Ann's iphone 5c.

No comments :

Post a Comment