Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Phone Picture Update

I just uploaded some pictures from my phone. Here's a look into what my life has been for the past couple of months.

I loved this New York Times front page!

This is me helping my mom mix the kimchi, haha

Ally is my international friend from Taiwan. This was her last day, I miss her!

Halloween pumpkin making at church

 Going to the Warriors Vs. Kings game

HO HO HO!

Blurry Picture of my advent calendar from the World Plus Market

Krispy Kreme Donuts on New Years Day

Coffee date with my friend Carolyn

Collector series on the Bart tickets

Catch-up dinner w/ old friends :)



Lisa's dog, Bane, is the cutest!

Dumpling making from scratch at Ann's House



They were DELICIOUS

A super edited photo that I took on my trip to sf


No comments :

Post a Comment