Monday, November 4, 2013

Bloglovin' and Cup of Jo

I've heard people talk about bloglovin' a lot but I never made an account because I never knew what it exactly was. It's a website where you can "subscribe" to all the bloggers you like and whenever your favorite blogger uploads a new blog post, it'll be on your bloglovin' feed. It's also a great place to find new bloggers. All your favorite blogs will be in the same spot! I always had all my favorite bloggers favorite-ed on my computer and it was hard to catch up on the LONG list of bloggers I was trying to follow. If only I started bloglovin' a little earlier! Plus it's convenient and easy to use.

I LOVE A Cup of Jo. I've known Joanna's blog from before, but bloglovin' helped me to really fall in love with her. She used to be a magazine writer so all of her posts are super interesting, especially to young woman. From the topic of fashion to relationships, you can satisfy all your girly interests on Joanna's Blog. I love her even more because she's funny too! Check her out! 

No comments :

Post a Comment