Saturday, November 23, 2013

Holiday Gift Guides by Lisa Eldridge

Lisa Eldridge is a very talented, beautiful, make-up artist who also happens to do YouTube videos. She makes quality videos and because she is a real professional makeup artist, she gives the best tips and tutorials.

Last year she put up some great gift guides for the holidays and this year she has done it again, but even better! I absolutely love watching her videos and I just thought I would share her gift guides because they're brilliant!


Holiday Gift Guides for Teens:


Holiday Gift Guide for Fashionistas:


Holiday Gift Guides for Older Women:


I'm obsessed with watching Holiday Gift Guide videos (and the Lush videos) because it gets me really excited for Christmas! There are also a lottt of gift guides on YouTube, but I just wanted to share Lisa's because they are my favorite! Hopefully through the videos you can also get inspired to find some amazing gifts for your loved ones! 

Hope she does more of these videos!! (EDIT: She did more!)

No comments :

Post a Comment