Saturday, June 4, 2016

Welcome to NEW YORK Part III

Grand Central Station


My mom was always busy taking pictures of us on her phone


FINALLY got to the Flat Iron Building from the Grand Central Station, we walked somethingteen blocks and almost died because we had already walked a million miles that day.

At the end of the trip when I had uploaded all my photos on my laptop, I was highly disappointed because for some reason all the photos I took looked blurry... so sad... idk why.... this is why I'm not a professional...

After a long day we headed over to the small Korea Town and had some KBBQ because my cousin was craving Korean food. This restaurant had an old Korea vibe that was cool.

Crazy looking but very delicious desserts at a food court in Korea Town

No comments :

Post a Comment