Saturday, September 28, 2013

September Favs


I remember seeing the trailer for this show while waiting to watch a movie at AMC, and I thought it was so dumb. I started watching it(because my sister) and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT SO MUCH! It's a reality tv show about the Robertson family, who created and run a business making duck calls. The show is hilarious and heart warming at the same time. I just finished season one and am onto season two! You NEED to watch it, you'll be surprised at how much you enjoy it!

I've been listening to Birdy a lot this month. Her rendition of Bon Iver's Skinny Love is one of my favssss but I never really listened to any of her other music until this month. She's only 17 but her voice is amazing. A lot of her songs are really sad, so be careful not to get too down! Check her out though, because she is really talented. 

No comments :

Post a Comment