Monday, April 1, 2013

Likes Lately


The Starbucks app! I actually don't use this app that much but I've recently discovered the "pick of the month" free music and started to download them. You can get introduced to some talented artists!


I watched this with Ann and I really liked it. It's funny and sweet at the same time. And I love the shots of California near the end of the movie! I also figured out that the two main characters are actually married in real life, cute!!

My sister's favorite movie. I watched it with her without any expectation, but ended up really liking it! Keira Knightly looks amazinggg in this movie too!

I lovee fashion and I lovee photography and this documentary has it both! It's about a man named, Bill Cunningham, who is a fashion photographer for the New York Times. He is the sweetest man who has an awesome eye for fashion and skills with the camera. I really liked this documentary!

No comments :

Post a Comment