Sunday, March 17, 2013

BFF ANN

I slept over my friend Ann's house last night! She is moving out of her house soon and we wanted to have one last sleepover. We decided to walk around the neighborhood and go to the park nearby to have a random photo shoot. And thennnn, my camera was being funky and we lost all the cute photos we took! Arg, we were so mad! We still took more pictures after, but it just wasn't the same. Hahaha! I love Ann! She is my sister from another mother and my soul mate <3 It's great having a best friend who I know will be by my side no matter what.

Ann's backyard and the cherry blossoms, look at our cheesiness!

 LOL, took a picture of myself in front of the living room mirror!

 We used to climb the rooftop of her house and just hang out!

I'm on zee roof!! 

 As we were watching the sun go down, a foot high-five was necessary

The notebook Ann gave me, I love the quote on the cover! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment