Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

Here are some pictures of what this break consisted of:

Ready to go to our Grandma's house and eat food!

Loveee this Emerson Gold necklace my sister let me borrow! It's a must buy! WANT!


OOTD, a nice flow-y dress so my turkey belly won't show :)


We took sooo many pictures.


Now officially our yearly tradition of two years, Settlers of Catan.


Watched two movies this weekend, Rise of the Guardian and Skyfall.


The lights are up! (as you can see, i still have problems with focusing my pictures on my iphone -.-)


How can you hate David Beckham?!


Black friday, waiting in line for best buy


This picture makes it seem like there weren't that many people at the mall, but man, it was PACKED!


A new Chick-fil-a opened, so my siblings and I went to go check it out!

This Thanksgiving break has been crazy and fun, so sad I have to go to school on Monday! The food was amazing and I literally ate a whole pumpkin pie by myself(exaggeration). Thanksgiving food is the besttt! I'm excited to see all the Christmas lights coming up and I can't wait until Christmas break (already!).

No comments :

Post a Comment