Sunday, July 29, 2012

Short stay in Korea





















After China, I got to stay with my dad's side of the family in Korea for a week. This was my second time seeing any of them since I was around 8 years old. I wish I got to stay longer! The first few days we crammed and did lots of stuff. I went to Kyung-bok gong (Korean traditional palace), insadong (artwork, market for antiques),  dongdaemun (shopping district, known for its night markets), and daehakro (an area where you can watch small intimate plays! SO GOOD! its known as the theater district). Mostly went to tourists spots, but I didn't mind! Best part was having time with my family!
This was a while back but I wanted to post about it anyways!

* i just linked some informational websites from google

No comments :

Post a Comment